Discover the beauty of Lake Tahoe with one of our many watercraft rentals.
Choose one of our watercraft rentals and explore the blue waters of Lake Tahoe with this three-day rental!
Check-in time: 20 minutes before scheduled pick-up time
- Single Kayak
- Double Kayak For 2 people
- Recreational Stand-up Paddleboard
Spend Three Days on the Water at Lake Tahoe
Want to spend a few days on Lake Tahoe but don’t know where to find the right equipment? Here at Tahoe Watermans Landing, we have you covered!
This rental provides you with recreational stand-up paddle boards or single or double kayaks. Just choose your watercraft when you book online!
But your rental isn’t all you’ll get to enjoy! We also provide a water’s edge paddle craft caddy, paddle instructions and safety tips, and PFDs, leashes, and paddles.
There’s always a chance that you might get wet, so make sure to bring a spare change of clothes with you.
Don’t forget that Lake Tahoe is an alpine lake with rapidly changing water conditions and weather. Be sure to do your due diligence before paddling and visit a weather center app or website before hitting the lake. No small craft is advised on the lake when there is a high wind advisory in effect.
Please note that there is a fee of $5 per 15-minute increments when returning a late rental.
Watercrafts available for Rentals
- Single Kayak
- Recreational Stand-up paddleboards
- Double Kayak
– Rent paddle crafts for 72 hours
– Rentals are available every hour
– PFD’s, paddle and leashes included
– Paddle instruction & safety briefing video
– Equipment return late fee is $5/15minute increments
– Take away to your favorite beach or you lakefront home
– Delivery service available for $40
Rentals available year around
- Off Season rental availability (October – May) 10am – 2pm – onsite rental only
- Summer Season Reservation availability (June – September) 8am – 4pm
All watercraft rentals must be returned per reservation time, otherwise, there will be a late fee upon returning your rental.