Discover the beauty of Lake Tahoe with one of our many watercraft rentals.
Check-in time: 20 minutes before scheduled pick-up time
- Single Kayak
- Double Kayak For 2 people
- Recreational Stand-up Paddleboard
- Super "SUP" Stand-up Paddleboard Holds 6-8 people
Reserve a Two-Day Lake Tahoe Watercraft Rental
Want to get out on the blue water of Lake Tahoe but don’t have your own water sports equipment? Tahoe Watermans Landing has the best rental options for you!
Our two-day rentals offer kayaks (single and double) and stand-up paddle boards (recreational and super boards).
But you don’t just get the kayak or SUP rental! You will also get a water’s edge paddle craft caddy, safety tips and paddle instructions, as well as paddles, leashes and PFDs.
Don’t forget! Bring a change of clothes in case you get wet, since you will be out on the water.
Keep in mind that Lake Tahoe is an alpine lake, so weather and water conditions can change quickly. Do your research prior to paddling and visit a weather app or website before heading out on the lake. Small crafts are not advised on Lake Tahoe when a high wind advisory is in effect.
Please note that there is a fee of $5 per 15-minute increments when returning a late rental.
Watercrafts available for 2 Day Rentals
- Single Kayak
- Recreational Stand-up paddleboards
- Double Kayak
- Super SUP
– Rent paddle crafts for 48 hour
– Rentals are available every hour
– PFD’s, paddle and leashes included
– Paddle instruction & safety briefing video
– Equipment return late fee is $5/15minute increments
– Take away to your favorite beach or you lakefront home
Rentals available year around
- Off Season Rental availability (October – May) 10am – 2pm – Onsite rental only
- Summer Season Reservation availability (June – September) 8am – 4pm
All watercraft rentals must be returned per reservation time, otherwise there will be a late fee upon returning your rental.