Discover the beauty of Lake Tahoe with one of our many watercraft rentals. Or just rent a beach chair and enjoy the amazing views!
Check-in time: 20 minutes before scheduled pick-up time
- Single Kayak
- Double Kayak For 2 people
- Recreational Stand-up Paddleboard
Reserve Your Four-Day Lake Tahoe Watercraft Rental
Want to head out on Lake Tahoe but don’t have your own paddling equipment? Tahoe Watermans Landing has all the gear and equipment you need!
Choose from single or double kayaks and recreational and super SUP boards for your four-day rental.
You get more than just the watercraft rental! You also get to enjoy a water’s edge paddle craft caddy and take advantage of our paddle instructions and safety tips. The rentals also include PFDs, paddles, and leashes.
Since you’ll be out on the water we recommend bringing a change of clothes in case you happen to get wet.
Keep in mind that Lake Tahoe is an alpine lake with varying weather and water conditions. Do your due diligence before paddling and visit a weather website or app before venturing out on the lake. Small crafts are not advised on Lake Tahoe when a high wind advisory is in effect.
Please note that there is a fee of $5 per 15-minute increments when returning a late rental.
Watercrafts available for 4 Day Rentals
- Single Kayak
- Recreational Stand-up paddleboards
- Double Kayak
– Rent paddle crafts for 4 days
– Rentals are available every hour
– PFD’s, paddle and leashes included
– Paddle instruction & safety briefing video
– Equipment return late fee is $5/15minute increments
– Take away to your favorite beach or you lakefront home
– Delivery service available for $40
Rentals available year around
- Off Season rental availability (October – May) 10am – 2pm – onsite rental only
- Summer Season Reservation availability (June – September) 8am – 4pm
All watercraft rentals must be returned per reservation time, otherwise, there will be a late fee upon returning your rental.