Discover the beauty of Lake Tahoe with one of our many watercraft rentals.
Check-in time: 20 minutes before scheduled pick-up time
- Single Kayak
- Double Kayak For 2 people
- Recreational Stand-up Paddleboard
- Performance Stand-up Paddleboard
- Prone Paddleboard
- Super "SUP" Stand-up Paddleboard Holds 6-8 people
Reserve 24-Hour Watercraft Rentals On Lake Tahoe
Want to get out on the waves of Lake Tahoe but don’t have your own equipment? Tahoe Watermans Landing has your back with 24-hour equipment rentals.
This rental includes single or double kayaks, as well as recreational and super SUP boards.
But you don’t just get to enjoy the watercraft rental! You will also receive helpful safety instructions and paddling tips, as well as a water’s edge paddle craft caddy. PFDs, paddles, and leashes are also provided.
Don’t forget to bring a change of clothes in case you get wet while out on the water!
Keep in mind that Lake Tahoe is an alpine lake and weather and water conditions can change rapidly. Do your due diligence prior to paddling and visit a weather center app or website before venturing out on the lake. No small craft is advised on Lake Tahoe when a high wind advisory is in effect.
Please note that there is a fee of $5 per 15-minute increments when returning a late rental.
Watercrafts available for 24 Hour Rentals
- Single Kayak
- Recreational Stand-up paddleboards
- Double Kayak
- Performance SUP
- Prone SUP
- Super SUP
– Rent paddle crafts for 24 hour
– Rentals are available every hour
– PFD’s, paddle and leashes included
– Paddle instruction & safety briefing video
– Equipment return late fee is $5/15minute increments
– Take away to your favorite beach or you lakefront home
Rentals available year around
- Off Season Rental availability (October – May) 10am – 2pm – Onsite rental only
- Summer Season Reservation availability (June – September) 8am – 4pm
All watercraft rentals must be returned per reservation time, otherwise, there will be a late fee upon returning your rental.